Die Daybreak Studios haben ein weiteres Title Update für ‚H1Z1: Battle Royal‘ angekündigt, das bereits am morgigen Freitag erscheint, inkl. neuer Inhalte.
Dazu gehören unter anderem ein neuer Guardian Crate, ‚Shotties & Snipers‘ wird wieder im Arcade Mode verfügbar sein, sowie gibt es diverse Gameplay-Updates und Bug Fixes, die Daybreak im offiziellen Changelog festgehalten hat.
- Get suited for battle with the items from the NEW Guardian Crate, now available from the „Buy Crates“ menu in-game! Whether you want to be pretty in punk, go for gold, or grab the first ever SOCOM or RPG skins, this Crate has you covered.
SHOTTIES & SNIPERS – NEW CHALLENGE!
- Shotties & Snipers returns for its second weekend in Arcade Mode with an updated Challenge to help you rank up your Battle Pass. Get 5 kills with any weapon in Shotties & Snipers this weekend to earn 10 Battle Pass Medals!
- To play Shotties & Snipers, select the „Arcade“ option from the Play menu. Shotties & Snipers will be available at the below times in each region:
- NA Shotties & Snipers:10AM PDT on Friday, August 31 through 10AM PDT on Monday, September 3
- EU Shotties & Snipers:10AM CEST on Friday, August 31 through 10AM CEST on Monday, September 3
- Added another toxic gas phase that will force the final few players more aggressively. This was due to some final gas rings, particularly in cities, creating scenarios where the last two or three players would not engage with each other.
- Unclaimed ARVs are now highlighted in the world via a red beam.
- Vehicles that are on fire now have reduced acceleration and maximum speed.
- Increased vehicle exit sound effects so that nearby players are better alerted to the exiting player.
- Increased the number of rockets that spawn in with an RPG to 3 (was previously 2).
- Characters in the front end now preview the last set of previewed skins rather than a random assortment of selected skins.
- Players can now select „None“ for Hat, Hands, Face, and Eyes slots, rather than having to select a specific skin.
- Arcade: Winners of games now receive a Victory Crate, like when winning a normal match.
- Arcade: Removed all vehicles except ATVs from Shotties & Snipers.
- With Toggle ADS on, players are now correctly brought out of aim down sights after shooting the M40.
- Cleaned up bolt-action reload animations for the M40 to look more natural.
- Turning while knocked down now looks more natural.
- After ending a game in a downed state, markers for downed players no longer incorrectly show on the map and mini-map in the following game.
- Rotating while in a passenger seat of a vehicle no longer causes vehicle engine sound effects to play.
- Vehicle HUD lights now blink at a more appropriate rate when the vehicle is on fire.
- Flashbangs no longer occasionally fail to play their visual effect when detonating.
- Fixed numerous minor issues in various main menu UI screens.