Die VooFoo Studios und Ripstone haben ein umfassendes Update für ‚Pure Pool‘ auf PlayStation 4 veröffentlicht, das unter anderem neue Inhalte mit sich bringt.
Dazu zählt der neue UK Black-Ball (UK 8-Ball) Spielmodus, ein neuer ‚Master‘ Schwierigkeitsgrad, ein neuer 9-Ball Tisch steht im Free-Mode zur Verfügung, sofern ihr diesen Spielmodus als Standard festgelegt hat. Darüber hinaus gibt es folgende Verbesserungen, die auf dem Feedback der Community basieren:
- General AI improvements
- Improved ball in hand placement
- Ability to get out of snookers reduced
- Amateur difficulty slightly toned down
- Removed long AI wait times when ball near to a cushion
- Challenge notification icon – This displays an icon next to the players ‘Games’ option to inform them they have received a challenge from another player.
- Offline Player Challenge notification – System level. Invites appear in player’s notification even if they don’t have Pure Pool installed.
- Opponent player card accessible mid-game – Allows the player to see their opponent’s player card at any time during a match.
- Opponent able to view player’s table cam – Allows the player to see through the camera of the opponent when walking around the table.
- Player online feed only for friends – Removed player online notifications. Only displays friends who come online.
- Diamonds on the table rails to help players when shooting doubles.
- Yellow aim line made more distinct to reduce confusion between the two lines.
- Potting the black from the break now re-racks the balls.
- Player is now asked if they want to play against a DNA opponent or wants to continue searching for another online player.
- DNA now displayed next to the user name to clearly mark it out as an AI player.
- Server optimization.
- Opponents cue movement made visible in real time in online matches.
- Bug fix for players games not timing out and the game being awarded to the absent player.
- Bug fix to stop the players changing their difficulty mid-challenge and posting their score/time on the incorrect leaderboard.
- Fix for rankings and career mode trophies not being awarded (should retrospectively unlock any the player should have been awarded after one career match).
- Fix for losing spin and table control when pressing the triangle button during a shot on PS4.
- Fix for not being able to select language type on PC.
- Fix for inverted controls when ball-in-hand on PC.
- Fix for sound only coming out of headphones on PC.
- Vibration added for power shots.