THQ Nordic hat für das Remaster von ‚Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered‘ mit einem umfassenden Patch nachgelegt, nachdem es hier zum Release nicht ganz so glatt lief.
Damit nimmt man unter anderem allgemeine Optimierungen am Multiplayer- und Online-Support vor, es gibt eine neue Hardcore-Playlist, das Limit von Parties wurde in manchen Playlisten angehoben, die Minimap optimiert und vieles mehr. Alle Details dazu verrät euch der folgende Changelog:
- Overall improvements to matchmaking and multiplayer.
- After completing the game once*, players can now activate the „reset destruction“ feature from the „load game“ screen. This remains active for the duration of the session and repairs destroyed buildings and other objects within a certain distance from the player after entering a zone.
- After completing the game once*, you can now buy multiplayer hammers at the single player upgrade table.
- After completing the game once*, you can now buy multiplayer backpacks at the single player upgrade table.
- Unlocked cheats* are now saved in the profile data and carried into new games, allowing you to use them from the very beginning.
- Added support for shoulder switching (activated via pressing left on the D-Pad).
- Added a new „Hardcore“ playlist – a playlist that was available in the original console versions of the game for a short time where it was called „MLG Playlist“.
- Added a timeout when waiting for players to get ready at the start of a multiplayer match.
- Lowered the requirements for multiplayer unlocks and multiplayer hidden challenges to make them more realistically achievable with the reduced multiplayer activity of the remaster.
- Heal backpack slightly tweaked.
- Increased party size limit for some playlists.
- Salvage now has a brighter color, making it easier to spot.
- Parties should get split into different teams less often.
- Bagman and Anarchy modes now have a minimum player requirement of 2 instead of 3.
- Game now attempts to determine the best host at the start of a multiplayer match, potentially leading to less latency in multiplayer.
- Slightly tweaked Ashes to Ashes mission in an attempt to prevent random mission failures
- Increased time until NPCs start stealing the player’s car
- Increased size of a few icons on the minimap.
*Note: If unlock-related features don’t properly work for you after updating the game, it might be necessary to load a completed save file, save the game and then restart.
- Fixed a few potential crashes.
- Fix: Under certain conditions, players were able to kick other players in matchmaking.
- Fix: Spacing in kill messages was adjusted.
- Fix: Exiting a multiplayer match now properly counts as a loss.
- Fix: Player skill matchup function wasn’t implemented correctly.
- Fix: Hot-fixed hostages jumping out of cars.
- Fix: Tremor backpack ignores the „camera shake“ setting and always makes the affected player shake.
- Fix: Gauss Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Nano Rifle, Reconstructor and Super Gauss Rifle ignore the „camera shake“ option as their recoil behavior depends on it, potentially giving players in multiplayer an unfair advantage without it.
- Fixed a couple of ranking bugs.
- Fix: Aiming auto-correct after recoil works again.
- Fix: Some random ore mining spots in the world disappeared for some players – those should now be fixed upon loading the game.
- Fix: Reconstructor doesn’t reappear in upgrade table anymore after already being purchased.
- Fixed texture of Impaler in Demon of the Badlands.
- Fixed ingame trophy UI – now correctly displays trophies as „completed“.
- Fixed custom game settings immediately resetting after a match.
- Fixed some localization bugs.