Für diejenigen, die es nicht abwarten können, ‚Battlefield V‘ in die Hände zu bekommen, können ab sofort auf die Deluxe Edition des Shooters zugreifen, die ab sofort erhältlich ist.
Neben dem Early Access Start der Deluxe Edition beinhaltet diese außergewöhnliche Outfits und Aufträge für den britischen Special Air Service und für die deutschen Luftlandetruppen, mit denen ihr auf dem Schlachtfeld hervorstechen könnt, darunter 5 Fallschirmjäger-Ausstattung-Sets, einschließlich Waffen-Skins, Tarnmustern, Kopfbedeckungen & Gesichtsbemalungen.
In this update there are also multiple Crash fixes, better support for the Xbox One Instant-On Functionality as well as multiple fixes for the Airborne gamemode. Yes, we have been busy and we have been working hard to get this update out to you as quickly as possible! 🙂
— DICE (@EA_DICE) November 14, 2018
Um sich für den Launch der Deluxe Edition zu rüsten, ist ab sofort auch der Patch 1.03 verfügbar, der laut DICE diverse Fehler korrigiert. Dazu zählen:
- Fixed an issue that could result in a very uneven number of players at the start of a round
- Made improvements to matchmaking with a full squad which should result in less disconnects
- In some cases the revive functionality would suddenly stop to function for all of the players on a server, this has now been fixed
- RTX ray tracing can now be enabled with graphics cards that support this function
- Further improvements to game client stability
- In the Airborne game mode, spawn protection has been added when the attackers spawn into the planes. The planes are no longer as vulnerable to AA fire as they used to be at longer distances.
- Fixed an issue in Airborne where the bomb carriers could finish arming the objective even though they were dead
- Players can no longer shoot down airplanes too quickly in Airborne which could result in the attackers not being able to spawn
- In War Stories, players are no longer able to collect Letters while playing offline due to them not being able to update the persistence counters which requires an online connection
- Fixed a bug where a weapon would disappear on the weapon selection screen
- Fixed an issue in Frontlines mode on Devastation where the bomb in some rare cases spawned inside a wall
- Fixed an issue which would make the menus unusable when cancelling a matchmaking session
- Fixed an issue with the lens sight alignment on the MP34 weapon
Die vollständigen Patch Notes folgen im Laufe des Tages.