Für Spieler von ‚Call of Duty: Black Ops 4‘ gibt es an diesem Wochenende einige Updates, darunter Double XP, eine neue Playlist, sowie gibt man einen Ausblick auf den Patch 1.12.
Wer in den letzten Wochen vielleicht genug von Blackout hat, kann ab sofort seinen Fortschritt im regulären Multiplayer vorantreiben und bekommt auf allen Karten Double XP und Double Weapon XP. Dies gilt am gesamten Wochenende.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) January 24, 2019
Darüber hinaus ist auch eine neue Nuketown Playlist verfügbar, auf der verschiedene Spielmodi in der Rotation laufen, die ausschließlich auf der neuen Nuketown-Karte gespielt werden, darunter Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed und Hardpoint.
Ausblick auf Patch 1.12
In wenigen Tagen erscheint außerdem der Patch 1.12, dessen Details Entwickler Treyarch schon jetzt in einer Vorschau parat hat.
Tuning for Armor, Concussions, and Cluster Grenades in Blackout
- Reduced damage protection for Armor across the board (Levels 1-3)
- Level 3 Armor will no longer include additional damage protection against explosions and melee attacks
- Increased Armor Plate requirements to repair Level 3 Armor
- Reduced status effect duration, area of effect radius, and throw distance for Concussion grenades
- More options to outplay attackers when hit by a Concussion grenade
- Increased time to detonate for Cluster Grenades
- Damage reduction for mini-Cluster Grenade explosions
Classic & Loot Weapons in Zombies
- Five additional weapons are coming to Zombies next week! We’re adding the MP 40, Grav, Daemon 3XB, SWAT RFT, and KAP 45 to the Mystery Box across every Black Ops 4 Zombies map for all players, as well as the Zombies Armory for full camo progression and customization. Classic weapons (MP 40 and Grav) will be unlocked by default in the Armory, and customization for loot weapons will become available in the Armory as they’re unlocked in the Black Market. Blackjack’s Gun Game in Multiplayer
- Blackjack is back with an updated selection for this special take on Gun Game, now featuring the KAP 45 full-auto pistol in the mix. You know the deal: survive an all-out free-for-all with a different weapon awarded for each kill, and a demotion for death by melee. Be the first to get through the full arsenal before everyone else to secure the win.
“Ambush” Limited-Time Mode in Blackout (PS4)
- Our next limited-time mode arrives in Blackout next week on PS4 with Ambush! Get the drop on your enemies using only sniper rifles, melee attacks, and launchers while surviving a circle that never stops collapsing once it starts.
- This hectic new mode will replace Down But Not Out in the Featured Playlist slot next week on PS4, while Down But Not Out runs on Xbox One and PC for the second week of its two-week run. Thanks again for your awesome feedback on our new limited-time modes, and let us know what you think about Ambush once you’ve had a chance to jump in.
IX Gauntlet in Zombies (PS4)
- Our second Zombies Gauntlet arrives with “Vini, Vidi, Zombie!” in IX starting Jan. 29 on PS4. Battle the undead through 30 rounds of new challenges, and race against the clock to prove your gladiatorial skills to the rest of the world… or die trying.
Regional Blackout Playlists
- For our Blackout players in lower-population server regions, including South America and South Africa: changes are coming! We’ve continued to examine the data and investigate options that will provide the best experience for all players in these regions, and while condensing the number of playlists still proves to be the best option to ensure fuller lobbies, we’ve heard your requests for a wider variety of gameplay options.
- Starting today, we’re testing out a region-based rotating Featured Playlist that will rotate multiple times per week. Today, you’ll see the Blackout Featured Playlist shift from Down But Not Out to Duos, and this will change again on Tuesday. Thanks for bearing with us while we test further options to make Blackout the best experience it can be for everyone around the world.
Incoming: Camo Progression in Blackout, Mastercraft/Reactive Camo/Black Market Camo Support in Zombies, and Mastery Camos in Blackout and Zombies
- We’re also planning on launching Blackout’s full camo progression system following the initial rollout of the 1.12 update, as well as support for Mastery Camos in Blackout and Zombies. These features work a bit differently compared to the current camo systems in Multiplayer, and we’ll be putting the finishing touches on them shortly after releasing the updates listed above. Support for Mastercrafts, Reactive Camos, and Black Market Camos in Zombies is also planned to go live in this timeframe.
League Play Update
- We’ll have more news to share next week about the upcoming rollout of League Play and the World League Hub. We’ve made some fundamental changes to Black Ops 4’s Ranked system since we first announced our plans, as well as numerous important updates to the CWL ruleset that will change how the game is played competitively for the better. Stay tuned for more intel soon.