Guerilla Games hat ein weiteres Update für ihren Open-World Hit ‚Horizon: Zero Dawn‘ angekündigt, der das Spiel auf die Version 1.32 hievt und auch wieder neue Features beinhaltet.
Mit dem neuen Update, das noch am heutigen Montag erscheint, wird unter anderem ein Easy Mode in der Kampagne eingeführt, der das Spiel insbesondere für Einsteiger noch zugänglicher machen wird. Darin nimmt der Spiel weniger Schaden, sodass dieser sich noch mehr auf die Story an sich konzentrieren kann. Zudem werden wieder diverse Fehler korrigiert, die man im folgenden Changelog sowie einem Video festgehalten hat.
- Added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
- Minor text fixes.