EA und Respawn werden heute den Patch 1.05 für ‚Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order‚ veröffentlichen, der unter anderem einen Fotomodus mit an Bord hat. Damit lassen sich dann eure schönste Star Wars-Momente für immer einfangen.
Im Fotomodus stehen euch dann verschiedenste Optionen zur Verfügung, darunter Tilt, Zoom, AI ausblenden, Filter, UI ausblenden, Spotlights und vieles mehr, die sich alle in sich auch noch einmal anpassen und manipulieren lassen.
Die zweite und große Neuerung betrifft euer Lichtschwert, an dem sich bestimmte Parts nun auch entfernen lassen, sobald man einen spezifischen Story-Punkt erreicht hat. Alle Details dazu verrät euch der nachfolgende Changelog:
- A Photo Mode has been added and can be accessed from within the game by pressing L3 and R3 at the same time.
- Implemented a toggle that will allow you to remove a specific part of Cal’s lightsaber from within the customization menu.
- We’ve made a pass of the game in an effort to reduce the number of crashes you should encounter. The end result of this is now a more stable game.
- Fixed collision issues across several planets in the game
- Collision within the caves and temple on Zeffo have been improved, reducing clipping issues and lowering the possibility of Cal becoming stuck.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause Cal to become stuck in a floating state below the train on Bracca.
- We identified a few areas on Kashyyyk where Cal could fall out of the world, this will no longer happen.
- We’ve fixed some collision on Dathomir, preventing Cal from falling through the ground.
- Collision on Illum has also been improved, making sure that Cal doesn’t become stuck.
- During a fight with the Second Sister, it was possible for her to get stuck in a door. She has been freed.
- Bogano has had its collision improved, preventing Cal from becoming stuck on world geometry.
- In some rare cases, Cal was floating while on Kashyyyk. He has since been grounded.
- BD-1’s ability to slice panels was sometimes not working as intended, preventing you from progressing. This has been fixed and should no longer occur.
- A mural scan on Bogano wasn’t working properly, this should now be fixed.
- The train on Bracca could get stuck in a state where grates would fall off too early, preventing progress. We’ve fixed this so that Cal can continue climbing.
- On rare occasions Bounty Hunters would stop hunting Cal, we’ve now re-enabled their trackers, so be careful.
- For some players, BD-1 had gotten left behind on Bogano, preventing further progression. This should now be fixed.
- The chest count on some planets was not working as intended, this has been fixed.
- On rare occasions Greeze would refuse to open the ship doors and expose Cal to the sunlight on Dathomir. We’ve fixed this so that the story can continue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Holomap areas and gates from not working properly on Dathomir, Kashyyyk and Bogano.
- An issue would sometimes occur that would cause the Holomap tutorial on Bogano to remain on-screen. This has been resolved and it should no longer occur.
- An elevator on Zeffo could lead to Cal getting stuck in an infinite loop, our maintenance crews have fixed this particular elevator.
- A dropship on Zeffo wasn’t showing up as intended, preventing the player from progressing further. We’ve ensured all landing zones are clear for arrival and this should no longer occur.
- PC players were having issues selecting difficulty with the mouse, this should now be resolved.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Cal could avoid enemies on Zeffo, to the extent that gameplay events wouldn’t trigger, halting progression to the story.
- On rare occasions cinematics on Dathomir get stuck in an error state, preventing progress. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause world loading issues on Kashyyyk for players with double jump. We’ve optimised the level to ensure loading completes properly.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen ist zudem weiterhin im Preis reduziert und kann in der Standard Edition aktuell für 44 EUR mitgenommen werden, während die Deluxe Edition für 55 EUR zu haben ist, siehe Anzeige folgend:
- Um den Orden der Jedi wieder aufzubauen, müssen sie an die Fragmente Ihrer Vergangenheit...
- Während sie Ihre Fähigkeiten optimierst, erwarten sich filmisch umgesetzte Lichtschwert- und...